A BLIND VIA HOLE LAMINATING FILM
PACO•VIA™ 3200 is a two-sided release film designed to be part of a Two-Component System (PACO•VIA™ 3200 and PACOPADS™) as a performance-driven line of High-Temperature, Resin-Blocking Release Films. The PACO•VIA™ System is specifically engineered to enhance sequential lamination of Buried and Blind Via designed rigid printed Circuit Boards. PACO•VIA™ 3200 allows the user to select an alternative release film that may be better suited for less robust post lamination cleaning processes.
LAMINATION PROCESS ADVANTAGES
- Resin Containment: PACO•VIA™ 3200 Resin Blocking Film contains the resin within the via barrel eliminating the need for secondary processing to remove cured resin from the panel surface
- Barrel Fill: PACO•VIA™ 3200 Resin Blocking Film allows the liquid resin to essentially fill the via Barrel
- Contain Resin Squeeze-out: PACO•VIA™ 3200 contains resin squeeze-out like traditional release films while offering superior copper surface buffering from damaged Separator Plates
- Equalization of Pressure throughout the Pressure Load: The PACOPADS™ component of the PACO•VIA™ System ensures complete barrel fill, and controlled Dielectric Thickness. PACOPADS™ eliminate air voids, inner-layer slippage and white corners or edges. PACOPADS™ also reduce image and glass cloth Transfer, and alleviate the potential of low-pressure prepreg Blisters.
- Two engineered Grades to fit all sequential lamination demands
- Used with PACOPADS™ Pressure Equalizing Press Pads designed to suit all lamination process parameters
- Operating temperature of 425°F / 218°C for up to 4 hours
- Essentially inert, no out-gassing, plate residue, interlaminate adhesion influence, no vacuum system contamination
- Environmentally friendly: no chrome-depleting chemicals, no Fluorine’s
RECOMMENDED LAMINATION LAY-UP
needs to be added.....
DESCRIPTION OF STANDARDS
PACO•VIA™ 3200 Conformal Release Film is available in rolls and in custom-made sheet sizes, tooled to customer specifications. The complete line of Pacothane Technologies products is available from leading local Distributors Worldwide who offer "Just in Time" delivery from locally-available stocks.
Click here for this product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS).